Friday, January 29, 2010

Tomorrow is Draw a Dinosaur Day

I've just been reminded of this thanks to Dinosaur Tracking. It's a day when anyone and everyone is encouraged to simply draw a dinosaur. It doesn't have to be good, just a dinosaur. I'm going to do it myself and I'll post the image here.

Here's the info:

Draw a Dinosaur Day.

A bit of additional info at Art Evolved. They host a draw a prehistoric beast drawing event every few months. Therizinosaurs are next. I've done one just need to scan it, so you might get 2 new drawings tomorrow:)

Best,

Brett

4 comments:

  1. To draw a dinosaur, always;)

    Brett

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe I missed Draw a Dinosaur Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wasn't highly advertised. But Art Evolved does something similar every 3 months so you can do one for that if you feel like drawing a dinosaur:)

    Best,

    Brett

    ReplyDelete