Sunday, January 24, 2010

Dino Dump

Some of these are now outdated. A Chilantrasaurus with a carcass. This beast is now thought to be related to Megaraptor. See I told you this was outdated;)

My first Austroraptor, I didn't like the feathering on this one.



Eustreptaspondylus with a baby/young pleisiosaur.

Rugops, an early Abelisaur from Africa.

Crylophosaurus with a more Dilophosaurus feel.

My first Therizinosaurus, I have a new one that I need to scan, hopefully in the next few days.

Best,

Brett

4 comments:

  1. do you do prints and if so how much would it cost for a print of this image?

    Eustreptaspondylus.

    trying not to be a suck up but this stuff is just amazing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marco,

    I don't really have prints, just a few over at Zazzle. We've tried to upload more but most of the time it wont let us. The image is actual size (once you've clicked on it!) Just pop it in Pshop and sharpen it a bit then print it out if you want. Just don't sell it;)

    Best,

    Brett

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Very much Brett. By the way how large was the animal in question and what genus did it belong to?

    I feel like a kid again looking at these images, i used to be (and in the back of my mind i still am) obsessed with dinos.

    is the Rugops, Rugops prime?

    Many thanks,

    Marco.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Marco,

    Eustreptospondylus was around 15 feet, Middle Jurassic England. It's thought to be an early Spinosaur.

    Yep that's Rugops primus. Now thought to be a juvenile.

    Best,

    Brett

    ReplyDelete