Friday, February 12, 2010

Deinonychus and Achillobator


Deinonychus (modified from new information that I don't like;P)

Achillobator

After reading this excellent post over at Theropoda, I decided to do a few more feathered theropods. While not as large as the 'carnosaurs', Achillobator got up to 20 feet (that's still pretty good sized) while Deinonychus might have hit 11-12 feet.

More tomorrow, I have a Dilophosaurus and a Abelisaurus to put together and clean, I really don't like the new scanner>:|

Oh, and Happy Darwin Day!

Best,

Brett

2 comments:

  1. Hey Brett! Finally I saw your epic raptors:D I love the mix of reptile and bird that you make. For the scanner, I know. The new scanner I have one and its a living nightmare.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spartan,

    Thanks:) I had my older scanner for 10 years. It was a bit slow but it did a much better job at keeping the art clean. This one might just need to be messed with, but I'm not the computer whiz in the family so I'll have to wait for my wife to try and fix it;)

    Best,

    Brett

    ReplyDelete