Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Tyrannosaurs part the second: Tarbosaurus Attack!


This is the only picture I've done of the Asian tyrannosaur Tarbosaurus. It's attacking a giant hadrosaur also from Asia. I was asked to compete with some other people for this Italian Jurassic Park site. I think I was criticized for the fact that both of the Tarbosaurs feet are off the ground, but I don't speak Italian the Google translator is sometimes very useless, especially with message boards. I don't really see why they couldn't jump a bit, it's not like he's really far off the ground or anything.;)

Best,

Brett

3 comments:

  1. A ichnosite from the Early Cretaceous of USA, made by a large-sized tharopod and a sauropod, supports your picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Andrea,

    You know, I did think about that before I drew this but didn't make the connection until you mentioned it. Thanks!

    Best,

    Brett

    ReplyDelete