Saturday, April 25, 2009

Becklespinax


Known from only 3 vertebrae, the rest of this restoration are purely conjecture. Found in England from rocks dating to the early Cretaceous. It's though to be related to either the sinraptors or Acrocanthosaurus. I drew it more like Acro due to the elongated nature of the 3 vertebrae.

I've been having problems with Blogger not telling me things are spelled wrong and even keeping them wrong AFTER I have corrected them. My spelling is horrible to begin with so you might not notice;)

Best,

Brett

3 comments:

  1. Very Good, but the Spinosauroids don't have a long face ?
    Sorry, I am donn't good in English !

    ReplyDelete
  2. T-rex130,

    Yes spinosaurs had a long face, but this is not a spinosaur. It's thought to be a carcharadontosaur, related to Acrocathosaurus:)

    Best,

    Brett

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are so fcking good man. nice work. you have a fuckin personal style to draw and i like it. nice work. do more drawings like all these.

    ReplyDelete